14 April 2017 | 11:31 AM
by Perpustakaan INTAN
Walk into any classroom of this country and you will find books on numerous subjects like physics, calculus, geography, financial managementand nano-technology, but where do we find information on the most crucial subjects of life dreams, happiness and passion?
We all work for 10 hours every day, 250 days a yearand will do this for about 40 years of our professional lives. Is your work a drain on your energy or the greatest gift of your life? Why work for 40 years when you can get rich and retire in 5 years by following your passion?
Love Your Mondays and Retire Young shares the most effective and cutting-edge strategies for individuals who want to live out their life's passions and make money while following their heart.
Are you ready to embark upon the most exciting and rewarding journey of your life?
Table of Contents:
- Foreword Walter Vieira
- The Resignation
- Introduction: Why I Quit my Job
- Part One: Did I dare to dream?
- Back to School
- Avoid The 'Herd' Mentality: Wrong Wall and the Crowded Ladder
- Retire Young: Passion into Profession
- Find Your True Love
- Part Two: Did I live my dream?
- Section One: Restoring Factory Settings
- Scarcity Mentality
- Section Two: Installing Passion into Profession Program
- The Navigation Principle
- The Happiness Principle
- The Work, happiness Principle
- The Potential Principle
- The Knowledge Principle
- The Association Principle
- The Skill Mastery Principle
- The Internal Communication Principle
- The Failure Principle
- The Money Principle
- The Productivity Principle
- The Ownership Principle
- Part Three: Did I share my dream?
- It's all about Service
- If It Ever Happens, It's up to You